1. Terms and Conditions Binding. All use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use this website. These terms may be changed by Byrnes Law PC (BLPC) at any time without notice. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms.
2. No Confidentiality Guarantee. BLPC does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications sent by e-mail or through its website, or left in voicemail messages on firm telephones. Unsolicited information and material may not be treated as confidential and will not be protected by any lawyer-client privilege.
3. No Lawyer-Client Relationship Created. Accessing or using this website does not create a lawyer-client relationship. Although the use of the web site may facilitate access to or communications with members of BLPC by e-mail or voicemail, receipt of any such communications or transmissions by any member of BLPC does not create a lawyer-client relationship.
4. Accuracy and Availability of Materials. Although BLPC has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the materials contained on this site are accurate, it does not warrant or guarantee: the accuracy, currency or completeness of the materials; that the site will be available without interruption, error or omission; that defects will be corrected; or that the website and the server(s) that make it available are free from viruses or harmful components. The website and the materials provided on the website are provided “as is” and “as available” without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed.
5. Not Legal Advice. BLPC and its attorneys will have no liability for any damage arising from the misuse of any information provided on this website. The information provided on the website is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Doing so without seeking the advice of legal counsel constitutes a misuse of the information.
6. Copyright and Trademark. The copyright in this website and all materials contained in it is owned or licensed by BLPC. The BLPC website, as a whole, or in part, may not be reproduced without the express prior written consent of BLPC.
7. Telephone Consumer Protection Act. By clicking the "Get Help Now" button, I expressly authorize Byrnes Law PC, along with their agents and affiliates, to call me or send me recorded messages or texts about their products and services using automated technology to my telephone/cellular number I entered immediately above, which I certify is my own number. I understand that I am not required to consent in order to retain the firm. Additionally, you hereby waive your right to any jury trial in any future claim against the firm, and agree to submit to mandatory commercial arbitration in New York through the American Arbitration Association as your sole remedy. You may opt out of this arbitration requirement by sending the firm a certified signed writing to that effect within 30 days from now. Arbitration of Disputes About Arbitrability: For the avoidance of doubt, any dispute ("secondary dispute") about the arbitrability of another dispute ("primary dispute") is to be arbitrated. Such secondary disputes include, for example, any dispute about:
(1) whether the parties have in fact entered into an agreement to arbitrate the primary dispute (the Arbitration Agreement);
(2) whether the Arbitration Agreement is binding;
(3) whether the Arbitration Agreement is enforceable;
(4) whether any party has waived its right to require arbitration under the Arbitration Agreement;
(5) whether the Arbitration Agreement applies to a particular type of controversy or a particular primary dispute; and
(6) whether the Arbitration Agreement conflicts with a statutory right that cannot be waived by contract.
Consent is not a condition of purchase.
Call now for your FREE case review!
Serving all of New York!
Start your FREE case review now!
Learn how much your case may be worth. Submit the form below and we'll get started on your FREE review! There's no obligation!
Start now! Time may be limited to recover any money